GENERAL SHIPPING SPECS
- All orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. A physical address is required for UPS and FedEx.
- Transit days for ground shipments and any possible expedited service are business days and do not include weekends or holidays
- NON-Continental United States Require A Custom Quote: This includes APO/FPO, International destinations, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Please email email@example.com for details, and we will respond with 24 hours with price an appropriate quote so long as the export region is allowable, and approved by the manufacturer.
- Free Ground Shipping on standard size orders of $99.00
- Free Shipping on Oversized (LTL Freight) orders over $750 (subject to shipping carrier coverage).
OVERSIZED ITEMS SHIPPING
- Receiving an oversized shipment is different than receiving a parcel or mail order. You will need to have an adult over 18-year-old present for a scheduled delivery, and they will need to sign for the delivery.
- Oversized freight shipping delivery times vary depending on region, weather, and distance from the shipping terminal. The Delivery Time displayed is projected and will vary depending on the variables of your shipment.
- An appointment MUST be scheduled with the shipping company prior to delivery, and failure to accept the delivery appointment call, or to call them may delay the shipment.
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR SHIPMENT
- Upon the arrival of your order please inspect all packages at the time of the delivery BEFORE signing the receipt.
- Upon the arrival of your order please open the TOP of the box and inspect the item(s). If there is any type of damage please note it on the receipt before signing.
MISSING ITEMS POLICY
- Please inspect the merchandise immediately when you receive it.
- Shortages or damages should be reported as soon as possible.
- Please report within 7 days.
- We cannot honor any complaints on visible defects after the product has been cut or installed.
- In the event that all material was not delivered, please call us immediately at 844-438-7674. It is important to mark on your delivery receipt or bill of lading at the time of delivery any missing parts or boxes.
- If you believe you have received the wrong product please verify the item number of the item(s) you received compared to your order confirmation and/or invoice. If the item number does NOT match, please REFUSE this delivery and contact us at 844-438-7674.
FREIGHT CLAIM POLICY
- All claims for shortage/deduction must be made within 3 days of receiving products.
- In order for your claim to be processed in a timely manner you must: provide a brief description of the issue, provide pictures clearly showing the issue, include your contact information, and note your preferred resolution of credit or replacement.
If you have any other shipping questions or concerns please contact one of your representatives at 844-438-7674 so we may further assist you.
REFUNDS, RETURNS, & CANCELLATION POLICIES
- In some cases special,custom ordered items may not be cancelled, refunded, or returned
- Home and Kitchen appliances, Personal Care items, and any Used items are non-returnable including other items where indicated.
- All sales are final for these items. In the event that any of these items are defective, they may be returned to the respective authorized service centers for repair or replacement at the option of the manufacturer. These items cannot be returned to the merchant.
- You may cancel your order and receive a full refund provided your order has NOT been added to the shipping queue and has not been shipped by our warehouse, a partner warehouse or the manufacturer. Please keep in mind MOST orders are shipped the same day they are received.
- Once an item is shipped or added to the shipping queue the terms of our Returns Policy will take effect.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it (See Non-returnable/Non cancellable for exceptions) within 14 days of receipt for a refund or a replacement item subject to the following:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-438-7674 to receive a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Products cannot be returned without an RMA number. The issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee a final refund as all returns are subject to our inspection.
- Returned products will be assessed a 15% to 50% non-negotiable restocking fee and associated freight costs depending on the returned item’s condition. Some items may be deemed non-returnable per their condition. For specific restocking fees that may be applicable to your Return please contact us at email@example.com
- In order to be eligible for a refund, less shipping expenses, all returned merchandise must be in its original unopened, as shipped packaging with all parts, manuals and paperwork intact and unaltered. Items removed from their “blister pack” display packaging may not qualify for a full refund.
- Package all returns in an outer shipping carton to avoid defacing the original packaging of the product. The RMA number should be clearly inscribed on the shipping label. Include a copy of your invoice and order number. Insure your product with pre-paid shipping costs.
- Only the purchase price of the product is refundable. Customers remain responsible for the shipping and handling expenses incurred in shipping the item. Items with “free shipping” offered will have the original shipping cost we paid for deducted from their refund. If an item is refused, the carrier bills us for shipping to and from the address and these expenses will be deducted from the refund.
- If the Return is due to our error, please contact us for a prepaid shipping label to enable you to return the product at our expense.